Christmas tress with toddler?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
OK, my connection v1 tama named Pip died and left behind a baby boy. The baby evolved into the toddler kinokomotchi. Later that day, the talking christmas tree visited him! This hasn't happened before and only happened once. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks for reading this.

[SIZE=21pt]~Tulip~[/SIZE]

:(

P.S. on the front I ment to say tree

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know. OMG! Your Adult can Die and leave the baby. Mines leaves always at midnight.... Maybe the tree came because it was December. But normally these animations don't to babies, toddlers, or teens.

maybe you had it set to december 24, and at 12:00 am the christmas tree was there right after the adult left? :(

What exactly happens with the christmas tree? does it beep when it comes? cos i dont want to miss it!

OK, my connection v1 tama named Pip died and left behind a baby boy. The baby evolved into the toddler kinokomotchi. Later that day, the talking christmas tree visited him! This hasn't happened before and only happened once. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks for reading this.
[SIZE=21pt]~Tulip~[/SIZE]

:)

P.S. on the front I ment to say tree
Its a special holiday animation near Christmas time.

yep its hapend to me its realy wierd isnt it but iv figured out what it means its a tamas way of celabrating christmas.

hope I helped merry christmas

bart17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back