Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet N' Sour

Reaction score
Help! People keep asking me what I want for christmas and I don't know what I want. I'm a 13 year old girl so does anybody have any ideas? I already have a cell phone and an iPod and a pet is out of the question. There doesn't seem like there's anything for me to get besides clothes and gift cards and stuff. I'm really confused. Please help D:

Thanks

Sweet N' Sour

It's a joke.^

why don't you get new shoes? get nikes. They're the best. :)

what is a me in a box??
its whem you put ME in a box and on christmas day you open the box, i jump out and do a little dance for you!

DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE COOKIES IN THE BOX!

Try deciding for yourself, their has to be at least one thing you want.

I say try asking for giftcards.

EDIT: Wow, it's either I have serious issues with wording, or everyone completely misunderstands almost everything I say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try deciding for yourself, their has to be at least one thing you want.
Just to avoid any idiotic responses, try asking for giftcards.
Oi! im no idiot > :)

Heres a real suggestion

Game consoles

jewelry

books

money ( Just incase you see something in a store)

I would just ask for money if you can't make up your mind. That way, you can get what you want without getting something you dont want then trying to act happy.

Oi! im no idiot > :D
If you have nothing ncie to say, please keep it to yourself. Thanks.

~

Anyway. Just ask for giftcards. If you find something you like at that store, and you have the giftcard, you can buy it.

If you have nothing ncie to say, please keep it to yourself. Thanks.
~

Anyway. Just ask for giftcards. If you find something you like at that store, and you have the giftcard, you can buy it.
*nice

i though he/she called me and idiot

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

btw: im not nice xD

*nice
i though he/she called me and idiot

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

btw: im not nice xD
It's okay. Please just don't repeat that, okay?

And...err.. that's alright... were not always nice, but try your best, please.

Also, thanks for correcting my spelling. xDD

You should worry about what you're going to give other people, and not what you're getting.
Christmas is about giving, Not getting.
I tell people that and they say: "Come on you have to want something. You can have anything that you want!"

Also I already have some game stuff like a DS and a Wii and my dad has a PS3. I'm not a big book person, either.

My mom won't let me get a ginuea pig and that is one thing I want.

I'm trying to get an idea of something besides money that I want also, but asking for money is a good idea too.

Mabye you can ask for a gift certificate to "American eagle" or a tamagotchi (LOl) :huh:

A musical instrument I guess if you are into that *coughcanigetanewbassmommycough*. Or you can get a promise for tickets to something. Like lets say there's a tour comming up in the summer that you want to go to. Get your parents to sign a paper saying that they will get you/pay for some of it/allow you to go/drive you to the concert.

Edit: Ask for some body jewerly if you have anything peirced or any cool necklaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back