Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ 99.1 started Christmas music about 2 weeks ago where I live. I'm already thinking about what to get people. I can't wait for Christmas! ^.^

I don't mind Christmas stuff starting early...except when they start playing a load of Christmas songs in shops and that. The only thing I hate about Christmas except the lame "Christmas specials" of TV shows is the music. It drives me crazy

What, so Thanksgiving gets no love?

It's a bit ridiculous not putting up Thanksgiving decor first imo

I know right? The stores completely skipped over Thanksgiving and dove straight into Christmas. I don't mind though. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so it's all good. ;D

I love Christmas! But I know people have a lot of different opions about this topic. I have to admit, sometimes late September, I see in the newspaper advistermints saying, EARLY CHRISTMAS SALE! and I just think, really early. but it doesn't tick me off too much.

I think it's fine to get into the christmas mood early, but it's good to save decorating untill around the end of November/

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to get in the Christmas mood. Probably because it hasn't snowed yet, and I just can't seem to think that Christmas is only like 4 weeks away. I have no idea what to get my friends.

Too earlyyyyy. Maybe now is okay, since it's after Thanksgiving and everything, but people have had their decorations up and the commercials have been going on since before Halloween.

They're all getting ready for it now.

I went to my younger siblings elemantry/ primary school christmas fair and I had so much fun. I won 2 lollipops, a little penguin I painted myself, and a jar of bath stuff. I AM in the christmas mood.

What are your views on christmas?

What are your views on christmas?
Well, I love Christmas, mainly because we drive down to my grandma's house to be a part of the annual Christmas family gathering. It's special because I only get to see my aunt & uncle, cousins, grandma, and sister once a year.

What I don't like is when it's completely overhyped on TV, and I absolutely cannot stand Christmas music. Plus I hate the winter and the snow, and we usually get quite a bit of that by Christmas.

When I was 8 or 9 I was all keyed up for Christmas with all the decorations and stuff in September. I really loved Christmas as a kid x3

Theres a family that gets rid of the christmas decorations on Boxing Day. Harsh.

I'm listening to the UK charts, and christmas music is in the charts, even though christmas is over.

I decided to make the most of the music, its gonna be the last time I hear it for a whole year.

^^ Well of course Christmas music would be in the charts this week. Everyone will have bought this week in the lead up to Christmas on Friday.

I'm upset it's over, really. I love Christmas, with all the family together and such. I always feel so happy around this time <3

NOOOOO Christmas is over! But before we know it, it'll be the 2010 christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back