Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjld_05

Reaction score
hey! I was surfing the web one time, and I came across a site, that said that on Christmas Eve, at 11:59 pm, santa clause comes to your tamagotchi, and sets a present by your tamagothci while it's sleeping. The present stays there, till the tamagotchi wakes up, then it dissapears. Is that true?

sorry i dont know for sure, but I've heard that, too... I think its really dumb that they would make the present disappear when teh tama woke up, tho.... seriously, what's the point if the tama can't play with it, ya know?

yeah they get presents at midnight it is pretty coool but a bit of a waste of time as they can not play with it ;)

If you turn the date to 24th december and the clock to 11:59pm, then santaclautchi will come down on the screen and leave a present. it's doesn't show what type of present it is cos it remains closed. after a while it disappears.

For my tamgotchi it's if you set the time to 10:29 Pm He'll come then he gives you the present then he leaves and the present dissapears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back