Ciao Uratamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've clicked on the link and noticed that you might need to scroll down a bit to see them.

//CS

Awesome! :angry:

Thanks for the find. Hopefully in the next few days we get some more info on them. :nazotchi:

Translated a little on AltaVista.

< Note > each meeting place, you make each day 500 limitation sale. Because there is the limit in number, the case of sellout please acknowledge. The rearrangement ticket becomes necessary in purchase. As for the rearrangement ticket, it is the schedule which we distribute in the admission line of the original goods sale meeting place. Because (there is a possibility of modification, as for details please follow to the indication of the clerk in charge.) Purchase desired one, please is not the attraction meeting place entrance, lines up to the entrance of the original goods sale meeting place. Inside the attraction meeting place, we do not sell. ちゃ reverse side cartridge summer is schedule of generality sale in late September.
//CS

Thanks for the info CS I really look forward to the caoi uratamas I may never get one but hey they're koolieo!

♪♪dd545♪♪

Coolies! I like the Second one! (The one with UraMametchi,UraKuchipatchi,and UraMemetchi!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back