Ciara's Tamagotchi Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciara683

Reaction score
This is just a blog of happenings in my tamagotchi life, like recent purchases, my collection, Mail Hauls and maybe eventually some logs and other related Shenanigans.

Today I got mail!

Wonder what is?

DSCN2365_zps4dadb528.jpg

Weird, I don't remember ordering green tissue paper..

DSCN2366_zps5e894505.jpg

Hmm This looks familiar ;)

DSCN2367_zpsc96c8bb3.jpg

Yep! it's exactly what I though it was!! My new miracrise and coffret pierces!

DSCN2368_zps63991c65.jpg

I am now a proud owner of a COMPLETE collection of Pieces. until the new one comes out.

DSCN2370_zps1e8c5857.jpg

More mail arrived! It only took a week to arrive as well!

wonder what it is?

DSCN2378_zps684ad967.jpg

OH man! news paper! just what I asked for!

DSCN2379_zps207de79e.jpg

I'm sure theres more in there than just news paper.

I am correct!

DSCN2380_zpsae9fe2a3.jpg

yay!!!

DSCN2381_zps8a2e7c2f.jpg

sooooo pretty in person. however just my luck. No glue marks but theres some aweful scratches on the top, and that weird one that shows up on every tamagotchi that "line" over the middle button. oh well it was only $27.50!

So It was a long weekend here in Canada. However I checked my tracking this morning and it wasn't in my city yet. Was a bit bummed out but I knew it would at least arrive tomorrow.

I had someone to meet so I was about to head out the door when the postman drives up, oh man!!!

Sooo excited. I was particularly nervous as the last 2 iDL's I had purchased came in unwanted condition. Scratches and such. Also that oddly common "Line" above the middle button.

So Here I'm sitting nervous as all heck. Praying that this ones in good condition as I'm so tired of having to sell and buy another. its a big pain.

Nervous wreck I open it up and its ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. like not a single mark! I'm so absolutely ecstatic!!

DSCN2406_zps494c2547.jpg
DSCN2407_zps79cd197b.jpg
DSCN2408_zpsfc2a1e88.jpg
DSCN2409_zps7867f25d.jpg

look at this perfect angel!!

too excited :D

DSCN2398_zps07deb9df.jpg

Great mail day. Panic! at the disco is my absolute favorite band!
And due to their new album that came out earlier this month I was feeling nostalgic and decided to poke about on ebay.
When their first CD came out they had a limited edition box set.
I got one on launch day. after a few years I gave it to my little sister.
She ruined it. I've been searching for one for YEARS. However, every time I do they go from $100-$200, yikes!
About a week ago I found one on ebay. Buy it now for $25!!!!
It was too good to be true. But alas I was broke and on top of that "Does not ship to canada" NOOO! But I was determined to get it so I messaged the seller and she was totally down to ship it! she went out of her way to get me a shipping quote and all that, and here I sit today, holding in my hands the #1 item i'v wanted for years. I am absolutely thrilled! and to top it off, not even a week later, the digivice I had as a kid, which go for upwards of $55-$120 and I scored it for $20. Its a great mail week thats for sure!

DSCN2443_zpse7c51574.jpg
T2eC16Jy8E9s2fifkBSY8f3wLg60_12_zpsa2121ce1.jpg

Latest posts

Back