Cinco Damyo/Fireworks day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! It's around this upcoming July 4th, xP.

Usually we don't do nothing special, all we do is shoot fireworks, and maybe someone might come over to shoot with us, like our cousins.

I love those fireworks, especially those Sparkers! Once I was scared of those, I thought those things would shock and burn me, but I was wrong! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! It's around this upcoming July 4th, xP.Usually we don't do nothing special, all we do is shoot fireworks, and maybe someone might come over to shoot with us, like our cousins.

I love those fireworks, especially those Sparkers! Once I was scared of those, I thought those things would shock and burn me, but I was wrong! ^_^
yea I remember last year......

we threw a reaaaallly big party! This year the country singer Danyel Peck might be coming! :D

What will you do? :huh:
r u goin to red white and boom

I am!I probley gonna help out with my aunts pepsi stand!They do a pepesi stand every year

on new years eve we always go to Nikki and Rich's house and I play with brandi and katie while they play youker and we play tag and it's fun cause we run around with our shoes off with like a million other people and have chips and watch the ball drop and have pop,and we listend to akons [SIZE=14pt]UNEDITED[/SIZE] version of I wanna Love u with I wanna __ u and go out at 1 am and do sparklers and fireworks after the ball drops and watch the fireworks outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back