City to Country tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a tama named Amy. :lol: Amy lived in China. One day China had a war so Amy went to Paris. In Paris Amy wanted to be a painter. But every one got a "Bravo!" from the teacher but Amy only got a Gorss or a Shame on you for coming to Paris. This made Amy made so.....

Mabey at the end you could make her have a child or make her a famous painter please and thanks for your help

This made Amy soooo sad:(.Se went back to Chine when the War Finished & she practiced her painting skills.

In the top of a Mountain she was painting a Little House.Then a Cute & Handsome :huh: called:Isaac.Isaac came walking and saw her painting and he asked: Your a Profesional painter?

And She Said: I'm trying but I can't get it right!

Then Isaac Took her...

Issac took her painting. "It loooks right to me!" he said. Amy blushed. "Come with me to Korea, you can paint beautiful pictures there, you will be perfect in your own way." Said Issac.

So, off went Amy, to Korea with Issac!

A few years later Amy had to move again as war broke out in Korea.Issac took her to Africa where she eventually married Issac and they had their first child called Ellie.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatly, Issac was called away to fight in World War 2. "I'll miss you Amy" He says and hugs Ellie. "Now tyou be a good girl for Mummy now OK?" he says to Ellie.

"DADDY!!!!!!!" Ellie screams and starts crying just as Issac's boat leaves the harbour.

"I'll miss you baby," He whispers, but by now Ellie can't hear him...

Unfortunatly, Issac was called away to fight in World War 2. "I'll miss you Amy" He says and hugs Ellie. "Now tyou be a good girl for Mummy now OK?" he says to Ellie."DADDY!!!!!!!" Ellie screams and starts crying just as Issac's boat leaves the harbour.

"I'll miss you baby," He whispers, but by now Ellie can't hear him...
so Amy says to Ellie "Daddy will be back soon sweetie but for now its just you and me." A few months later they got a letter that said :

Dear, Family of Issac

I have some news for you Issac has

You guys are doing great keep up the good work!

there was issac!! he was all dressed up in a nice suit, ready to take them all out 4 a special dinner and then ellie said to her dad y didnt u come back home?

yay daddys back said ellie and then issac gave ellie and amy a big hug and a kiss and went out to bye ice-cream

now, ellie was 4 years old. amy had another child and named her Adrianna. Isaac and Amy had moved into a big condo in New

York after Isaac came back from the war. There, everybody loved Amy's painting because they were painted with so much care and emotion. That night...

|)ragana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back