Class Tests: witch do you hate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical Education- Hate, hate, hate.

I also hate Social Studies and Language Arts.

Social Studies, Gym, Choir, Math, Reading.. Many, many subjects. xD

I wanted to take a Foreign Language class, and then Art or Tech, but NOOO, I got Choir and PE. xD

Gym and Math. Math is REALLY. REALLY. BORING.

P.E is just stupid, pointless, do I want to be an athelete? >>

I love all subjects (but history is really boring) except P.E. I always get stuck in a mean class. Plus, I hate playing the games, but I do like the weight room. ;)

I hate P.E. class, Math class, Spanish Class, and Social Studies.

However, I love science. The scientific things interest me.

I love all subjects except for social studies and french, probably because I am one of the smartest people in my class. I am taking grade 11 physics, chemistry, biology, math, and english because the grade 9 stuff is WAY too easy for me! I am also in Industrial Arts, and I am the only one getting 100% on my projects, so that and Home Economics are some of my favorite classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absoulutly HATE history... But english is my favourite.

Anyways history is troubling for me, I don't know why, maybe because I don't remember dates / places, so that really screws me over.

Oh yes, french sucks too because our teacher is evil.

Math. This year I am falling a bit behind and it seems everyone knows the things we're doing except me. Plus the teacher doesn't care if you have any problems; she just tells you to write the problem on the board and move on. This one girl who was having problems failed a test, and the teacher flipped out on her even though she knew she was having troubles. Ugh, math these days...

Math and Gym are my Least favourite Subjects.

But, at least for now, I'm going to have to deal with them for my Education purposes. ;)

i hate math >.<

cuz im like wayyy advanced nd so i dun realli pay attention in class

last year i just kept talking 2 a guy in class cuz he knew all that stuff 2.^.^ lolz... nd the teacher never noticed...

MATH. We have the worst teacher in the school for math... ugh. I shake like mad every time I go into her class, so my writing's always pretty messy. xD

We have a double period of math today. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back