Classic tamagotchi videos for everyone to enjoy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

On youtube I decided that it was a good idea to upload crystal clear videos of all of my classic tamagotchis as an archive. I am pretty sure that I have them all uploaded right now. Devilgotchi, umino, morino, angel, santaclautchi, mothra, tamaotchi, genjintchi, and the mating tamagotchis.

I am starting to upload many others such as doraemon, the wave UFOs, tamawalkie, the deka tamas, and so on. I am selling some classic hard to find tamagotchis as well as a heads up. I also have tamagotchi color and all of the new tamagotchi connections up until Music Star. I am always expanding my collection, so if there is something you want to see, just ask me.

I really want to document our favorite tamagotchis so that we may always remember them. I really want to get the word out about my Youtube. I hope that this will not act only as a museum but also as a preview for other tamagotchi fans if they want to buy a tamagotchi, but can't find a clear picture of video of what they will be buying.

My youtube is theangelofmusic1989. Look for all of my videos! If there is some animation you want to see just send me a request.

Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back