Cleaning Scratches.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaEvvee

Reaction score
does anyone know any good products, that are easy to get, and not to expensive to clean off scratches off the U.S. V4 Connections? because my oldish one, kind of has a few scratches on the screen, and it makes it kind of hard to see it in direct sunlight. so any help would be appreciated!

Maybe you can use some alcohol swabs/pads. But I think Binary said he or she had a water proof cover on it. But just be REALLY careful when you clean it, However I’m not very sure…

Rubbing alcohal would work but don't drown it or you'll ruin your tama. If the scratches are REALLY deep there are some liquid clear covers that cover the cracks. :)

Well, I do not know if you will have it in the U.S but it is called, Screen Wash and it is by Widget. Just if that helps. You just spray it on and there is a little wipe with it.

!daniwigg!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! i think the first one i'll try is the rubbing alchohal, because i have some of that. and if that doesn't work i'll find the U.S version of what daniwigg said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back