CLICK HERE! CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddisonking

Reaction score
hello i cant seem to figure out how to login to tama town properly it wont let me at all. my tamagotchi just goes back to normal and does not pause or anything but it logs in on my computer and then it wont let me log out on my tamagotchi and the code i put it in doesnt work

i cant get any points can someoen please explain the instructions alot clearer i have 2 version 4's and it doesnt work on both.thanks

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when you go to tamatown and it says login password go to the connection icon on your tama and go to pc. then there will be a password. You put in the password on your tama on the computer. Also when it says username you DONT put in your tamas name, you put in your username. If your tamas name is cutie and your username in dani you would put in dani. After you do that and sign in the password will still be on but you dont hait any buttens. Then you play and stuff on tamatwon. When your done you hitr any butten and the place were you put in you logout password everthing will be normal.

I hope this will help you.

Sincerly,

tamadanaca

You have to first click on the connection button and click PC enter the password that your tama give you onto the tamatown screen and enter your username. When u are done click logout and enter the logout password tamatown gives u on to your tama. You should receive all the points u earned from playing games on tamatown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back