CLICK HERE FOR AWSOME WEBSITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss tama8

Reaction score
click click well click copy and paste to the little address thing!!!woohoo https://www.runescape.com go to this web go to this web go to this web NOW!!!! :) this is my tama this is my tama well what i would be if i had a choice!!!!

I hate that place. It's never grabbed my interest whatsoever.

That site is booring! I actually had to force myself to have fun.... DX

Runescape. The people there were shallow when I went there.

-The Literacy Book

If they're on the site calling you that, they shouldn't be talking.  :angry:
^ EXACTLY. XD

I hate RuneScape... it's boring. All the boys at my school are like:

"HEY WHATZ UR USERNAME ON RUNESCAPE?!!11?" And stuff like that. It's annoying. o_<

Hey....a Bleck fan! I loved SPM.

Runescape is sucky, frankly. Die.

Please do not start rioting on TT because you hate another site. Some people like it while others hate it. We get it y'all don't like it.

Guides If you will...........

Please do not start rioting on TT because you hate another site. Some people like it while others hate it. We get it y'all don't like it.
Guides If you will...........
I don't see any rioting :D

I can see a lot of ppl don't like Runescape much but ... just remember guys, keep your opinions polite (no matter how anyone else chooses to behave).

As polite as I can be I really hate that site I got called a noob to alot I only made it up to the fire part and I got called a noob at least 50 times o_O

:D :D oh... <_< :eek: :p

Anyways My friend plays runescape. I HAVE NEVER played RS but I WANNA PLAY IT!

Reason: It looks COOL and my friends like it. I can't play it because My wii wont let me play.

:D :D oh... <_< :eek: :p Anyways My friend plays runescape. I HAVE NEVER played RS but I WANNA PLAY IT!

Reason: It looks COOL and my friends like it. I can't play it because My wii wont let me play.
Don't you have internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back