Cliques

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What "clique" would you be considered in at school? (read post 1st)

• The popular boys/girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The in-the-middle group

• The pseudo-goth kids

• Outcasts

• What are cliques?

• I'm an adult, I don't go to school anymore!

• IDK. I'll describe me, and you say what I'd be at ur school.

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I was just wondering - what "clique" are you in at school?

If you're not sure, here's the info for my school.

Popular boys/girls - Listen to the pop music on mainstream radio stations, wear clothes at Aeropostale, American Eagle, or Abercrombie, get poor grades, and spread rumors about outcasts.

In-the-middle - You do everything the popular boys/girls do, except for those last two. Get good grades, and be nice to the outcasts.

Pseudo-goth - Shop at Hot Topic, listen to Panic! At the disco, My Chemical Romance, all the fake-goth bands, and imitate being goth.

Outcasts - Just do anything to the opposite of which popular boys/girls do. Don't listen to mainstream music, wear clothes at thrift shops, get good grades, and don't spread rumors about fellow outcasts.

So which of those? Just wondering.

OK, I'll tell you mine. I'm an outcast.

xP The way to be so called cool at school is to act "Ghetto", "Have no class", "Talk alot, "Gossip, "be loud, "and wear so called hot/popular clothes, and wear shoes like nike's, jordan's, bapes, and etc.. And know how to hiphop dance very good.

xP I know

I don't like it, but I'm kinda popular... blech, I hate it! :) People just think I'm a respectful person, so I have so many friends- I'm not one of those people who like being in the centre of attention. Actually, I hate being in the spotlight, but I am often in it... grrr!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just me.

I try to be nice to everybody- wheather I want to or not.

My friends and I are just, well us.

We don't fit- nor do we want to fit- in with the so called 'populars'.

I have a variety of friends.

i dont wanna sound preppy, but i guess im in the popular group and i aggree that cliques r bad! all of the popular people r the only ones with biyfriends and other people r always copping us! i hate it but taleast i have a bf which i like!

brittxoxoxo

We don't really have cliques at my school. Some of the popular kids sit with the other popular kids (and at my school the definition of popular isn't what it is at your school), and sometimes they hang out with the more 'normal' kids. Most of us just sit with people who we're friends with at lunch. But, there is a group of 'losers' who most people don't like. I can't see why, the 'losers' aren't mean or anything.

I sit with my friends, I wear jeans from Gap, and t-shirts that I accquired on various trips to places. I also wear my UCONN sweatshirt. A lot of people know who I am, and nobody dislikes me. I listen to music most people at my school have never heard of, but we don't talk about music much at my school. (Even though everyone wears iPods to school in the morning.) I don't spread rumors, and I get pretty decent grades. (They used to be A's, but this quarter I didn't do too well on a big math test, so now I think I have a C or a B-.) What would I be at your school?

Do you mean ICON fluffums? If so I love ICON.

As I said In the middle is me. Like popular except for last two. Because I get excellent grades and I don't start romurs. Nut I wear abercrombie, american egal and hollistar. Moast peeps like to hang with me. Except megan kelly which people say is jelouse of me.

Do you mean ICON fluffums? If so I love ICON.
As I said In the middle is me. Like popular except for last two. Because I get excellent grades and I don't start romurs. Nut I wear abercrombie, american egal and hollistar. Moast peeps like to hang with me. Except megan kelly which people say is jelouse of me.
No, I mean UCONN. The college, University of Connecticut.

The popular kids at my school are jerks, they don't appieciate anyone else but them selves. Kids worship them as if they were gods. They think they are the most awesome people in the world. I don't really care if I'm popular or not I have a wonderful life, wonderful friends and a wonderful family. Who cares what they think... All they want is your dignity and rightful place. They can take that all away and still be popular. Remember, as long as you have great friends and a great family you are popular in your own special way.

Okay here is the info on the cliques are in my school.

Popular Girls- Pre-tend that they date the popular guys. and they shop at the most exspensive stores on the planet! They also treat all the other girls mean.

Popular Boys-Act like their into the popular girls and are real jocks. and well jerks. They ignore you if you aren't popular.

In-the-middle - Are just normal- I am Here

Pseudo-goth - Don't have any at our school

Outcasts - Do what ever the populars tell them to do because they believe it takes them a step father to being popular.

I'm the "In the middle" group. All the "popular" kids at my school are jerks. Like the girls that played volley ball, the cheerleadeers, the football players, and these other two girls that are REALLY preppy. One of them copies the other all the time. For examle; they both have the SAME jacket, SAME shoes, one died her hair the SAME color as the other one, the like the SAME boys, etc. It's really annoying! And I would have been "popular" if I would have tried out for cheerleading or volley ball, or kept some of the friends I had last year. But cliques are terrible in my school!

We have a dress code too so we all look the same pretty much! lol But the "popular" kids always think they look better than everybody else. But they really don't!

I'm in the middle. At our school we have a uniform so everyone wears the same.

Actually everyone is nice to each other really, it's not very clique.

Prolly in the middle. Sometimes I feel like an outcast, though. Not like the kind you described, but at my school, an outcast is like someone who has no friends. I do have freinds, but I never do things with them like everyone else. And I don't have a cell phone. :huh: That lowers my status totally cause my parents will pay for me to go to a karate class I don't really like when it costs as much or maybe more than a cell phone bill.

I have geek friends and really popular friends, though. Even though I don't like the geeks as much. I'm never really the center of attention. But I do shop at Aero and AE. I just went there today! lol

The popular kids at my school are jerks, they don't appieciate anyone else but them selves. Kids worship them as if they were gods. They think they are the most awesome people in the world. I don't really care if I'm popular or not I have a wonderful life, wonderful friends and a wonderful family. Who cares what they think... All they want is your dignity and rightful place. They can take that all away and still be popular. Remember, as long as you have great friends and a great family you are popular in your own special way.
Yeah just like the girls at my school that *think* they're popular when they're just *OK maybe I should stop! If I wouldn't I'd be swearing*

Me. I'm not really part of a clique, and if I was then i'd be part of about 10 of them.

I just stick to my usual friends and we're all insane, sporty, loud, annoying AND weird.

So... You pick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back