clone your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gruvigirl77

Reaction score
ever wanted to clone your tama?well,there is a way to do it.so far all i know is that it works for V3,so i'd really appreciate it if the other would try this and reply for future reference.so,here's what ya do:

1.go to the password place

2.insert this password:32479 91490

3.out of a wrapped gift box,an odd creature type thing will pop out with a description of "!!"

4.he will be placed in your items,so go there after the creature has disappeared

5.find him in your items box and select him

for a second your tama will just stare at him with a confused look,but then out of no where the creature morphs into whatever your tama is.they will sing and dance or play around just like your tama would do if he visited one of the friends from your friends list.it should make your tama happier if its happy meter wasn't full in the first place

i suggest the clone to people who have tamagotchis but don't have many others to connect with.it's basically like a friend on your friends list,except you don't need another tamagotchi to connect with

hope you guys enjoy not having 1 cute tama,but 2!

It worked! ;)

Thanks soooo much gruvigurl77! It's not really like 'two tamas' as u say, 'cos they can't have meters or go in ur friends list or mate but it sure is fun (and cute!) to watch them dance 2geva! gets a bit borin tho, afta continuos times of doin it!

[SIZE=21pt]CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]CLONES!!!...[/SIZE]
Dude, yes, we are talking about clones. But your phrase is off-topic and please minimize the use of exclamation points. Thanks.

~mexxo_299

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back