Clones/ tips / twins/codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to do it!! but first i need to know if you got this message, when you have i will tell you!!!!!!(I got the love potion and mine got married straight away!!!!!!!!)

From,Tama@

^ ^

_____

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise <_<

*edited correct one number in clone password*
I am gonna try that right now.

MY TAMAS

Name:poco

Generation:1

Stage:Child

Name:Todo

Stage:Child

Name:Spedy

Stage:Baby

my friend showed me, when it was sleeping there was two minibeds, and some antennas sticking out of both, she said it was a type in code, uno like 98765-43210 (this code doesnt work)
does she go on tamatalk?

the twins code does work! ive done it. you might have just typed in the numbers wrong because i am positive it works.

*tamaprincess*

thare is a cheat for the item that is a cloner it stays for a litte while then leves you need at ds and corner shop to get it though

:lol: the twins are true i even have got the item i will tell you the code i used 3247991490
thats the code for the clone not the twins...the twins do not exist

my name is Kristine I used the code and there is such things as twings

thanks for the codes my tamagotchi has fell in love with a robotchi and has had twins :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: ;) :chohimetchi:

Excuse me, but what does the love potion/honey do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back