Cloning.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Do you think that if you were somehow cloned, and the clone was an exact replica of you [personality, appearance, etc.] that you'd be best friends with your clone or mortal enemies?

The thought occured to me the other night. I was thinking about if I met someone just like me, we'd totally hit it off. But then my thoughts drifted to a friend of mine, and how, if he had a clone of himself, he'd totally hate that clone, because they would argue so much.

So, what about you guys? Friends with yourself or no?

Probably not. I am very very competitive, so I would probably get into a lot of silly fights about who wins something xD

I also hate people who are like me, because I try to be different and unique. Not every girl can stand 11 hours playing cricket in the sun all day, can they? :D

I'd probably be mortal enemies with myself.Main reason is because she'll eat all of the pancakes.And spend the WHOLE day on the comp.And take credit for what I did for homework when Im sick and cant go to school.And steal my Nintendo DS lite and play with it all day.And sit with MY best friend at lunch.And eat all the French Toast.And...Okay I think you get the point.

Mmm... I depends. If they were EXACTLY the same as me, that could get boring. But it would be nice to have someone that I could hang out with, confide in, etc. that was just a little bit more like, yeah.

well, i've got a pretty bossy personality, and i hate to be wrong. and if that person were exactly me, i'd go nuts and probbably lock it in a closet. either that or we'd have lots of fun confusung people and be best friends. i'm pretty unpredictable.

We'd both try to hog the computer. xP But thats about all we would argue about. We'd both have the same opinions, likes & dislikes. It'd be fun!

Oh, wait...we'd both like the same guy too! o_O That'd be no good.

Somewhere in between. It be like having a twin. I've always wanted one....but not one the exact same as me. Ohhh....imagine having to share everything....even liking the same ice-cream flavor and being obsessed with marshmallows. Marshmallows are un-sharable.

The world doesn't need another Pyonchit, one is enough ;D

I dunno for sure, but in general I think I would hate having someone like me around. lulz. I like it when people aren't like me, they're like me enough to talk to and stuff but they're not really the same as I am.

Well, since I'm an only child it might be fun to have someone around.......But not someone like me, I'd be so bored, because I'm not all that outgoing.

Not exactly the best idea, seeing as we're both really clever.

After a day or so we'd start fighting and lose a couple of strands of hair.

Don't be surprised if you see her come on my account one day!

Kill it????

I would never ever share my marshmallows. I would make her do my math. I'm good at it, but don't enjoy it. Maybe I would do her English....

i have a friend that acts and kinda looks like me and i think it annoting so i would have to say it would be annoying to have a clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back