Clouds~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being in an airplane and going above the clouds or going into the clouds and just looking at them. When you are above you can just look at them, and when you are in them it's so cool.

And I like looking at them.

I love being in an airplane and going above the clouds or going into the clouds and just looking at them. When you are above you can just look at them, and when you are in them it's so cool.
And I like looking at them.
Agreed! I was on an aeroplane a couple of weeks ago, and it's awesome!

i see clouds of pigs, people..

one of an angel playing the harp <3

one was a teddy bear,

and another was a cookie!

plus pillows.. and...

muffins!

8D

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw a cloud that look like my sexy face and another one dat looked like my hottttt boyfriends
-stares- A bit vein?

Anyways, I once saw a cloud that looked like a giant jar of jam. It made me hungry, and I began getting hunger cramps. D8

OMG, I seen a cloud today that looked like..

An IPod O____O

It was weird, and next to it.. was..

A Pillow.

Inneresting.

You always seem to know how to annoy me. -sigh-
Me too. Honestly, nobody likes a person who thinks they're better than everyone else. <.<

Anyways, back on topic. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to sleep on a cloud.... It must feel great....

I once saw a smilie face on three clouds lol they all formed a smilie face lol sometimes I wish I could sit on one ( even if it's physically impossible ) lol.

I once saw a smilie face on three clouds lol they all formed a smilie face lol sometimes I wish I could sit on one ( even if it's physically impossible ) lol.
I do too sometimes X3

that would be so fun, sitting on a cloud...

"look at all the people! they look like ants.."

i saw a cloud that look like my sexy face and another one dat looked like my hottttt boyfriends
Uhmm self absorbed much? Geesh that was really unnecessary... Well anyway like I said before.

Clouds are awesome. :^D I love finding cloud shapes...once I saw a goose eating a cracker. It seriously looked like a goose eating a cracker, with a long neck and body and beak, and a little square thing coming out of the beak. xD And I love cumulous. <3 If only clouds were solid....I would love to sleep on one. :3 Oh my god...I just realized what I want more than anything else in the world....a big, cloud, plushy. =DDDD I wonder if they make them? xD

i see clouds of pigs, people..

one of an angel playing the harp <3

one was a teddy bear,

and another was a cookie!

plus pillows.. and...

muffins!

8D
That would be so pretty.. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back