Club Penguin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines SouthParkPikachu like on here

but i dont go on alot because my cousin whos 4 plays his stupid lego harry potter that almost ruins harry potter :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've been on for around, roughly.... 1 year and a half. I joined around July the 15th, 2009 and I'm still playing. And on my member badge, I'm a level 4 member (3 stripes)

|D

i used to go on there but i dont remember my username

i think it was jello something

i dunno i made it when i was 8 xD Plus somethin weird happened while i was on my cousins account someone hacked the website and duplicated there characters and they said "WE HAVE WON THE WAR" my cousin (4 year old) freaked out and cried.

stary_fun. Thats where I started this username but I only go on to see what "new" things they have. At the moment, new system defender came out.

I love Club penguin Ive been a member since 2006 my user name is savy1122

bare with me i was 8 :p

Mine is Mumpat! Yea... my Mum came up the name because it's mum and then my middle name shortened (Patricia) I found it pretty creative XDD. I use to loveeee club penguin! I would go on all the time and i was a member :p But very recently i have grown out of it and my Mum cancelled my membership -_- I kinda regret it now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back