Clueless Newbie is HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephdragon10

Reaction score
Please help me at this site. I know that I spam if I make messages describing myself. But sometimes I FORGET. Everyone forgets.

My name is Stephanie. You can call me Stephanie, Stevie, or Steph. I am 14 years old and I am in my 1st year od highschool(tough!)

I would love alot of help and alot of tips. I am NOT new to tamagotchis at all. I know many tips and codes. Just PM me. I am not perfect. I will admit it and I am a bit of a tomboy. I don't wear dresses, makeup or do my nails. I ain't no pretty girl cheerleader-prissy type of girl.

Just if you are wondering. :mametchi:

So anyway, I LOVE cats. I am obsessed my all the things on my intrests list in my profile and I think this site is cool. And let me tell you this, I TALK ALOT. Once you are my tama friend, you don't stop hearing me talk or see my messages. I found out about this site from my neighbor Ashley. I was one this site for about 1 1/2 months. I will let you talk now!!!

~Stevie~

[SIZE=14pt] Hello Stephy.[/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk!

It appears that you were correct because I am here. :huh:

I have a pinned topic about the rules. Be sure to read them. Click here.

If you ever need any help, send me a Personal Message.

Ejoy!

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back