Cocoa and Choco's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna get 2 Tamagotchi Connections V2...

My mom and I were negociating :( and she thought of giving me new ones so the deal was...

I have two tamas, my mom gives me 2 more, she said thet I can't babysit all of them :wacko: , it's difficult but i can take it...

oh wait, i am not gonna have 4 tamas

i actually got.....

1, no

3,no

6?

YES! I have 2 V2s, 1 V1, an angelgotchi, a devilgotchi, and the two my mom is going to give me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am saving for another V2 :wacko: *hits my head like crazy cuz i had a lot of money and i had to spend it in a NIntendo DS game* :(

[SIZE=14pt]Right now they are toddlers choco turned into a marutchi :wacko: and cocoa turned into a kuribotchi[/SIZE]

Cocoa and Choco have already 4 faces in the love meter (or something like that) but they are getting along very well, i think they are.....made for each other :)

They poop at the same time, lol

Cocoa gave choco a ball (FiNaLlY!!!!)

Choco gave cocoa like 9 balls (LoL!)

They are still toddles (DuH!!!!!!)

[SIZE=14pt]Right now they are toddlers choco turned into a marutchi :lol: and cocoa turned into a kuribotchi[/SIZE]
I think the kuribotchi is the cutes toddler and...well....the marutchi is not one of my faves, I mean it's just a round ball! :(

Latest posts

Back