Coconut Cream is here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut Cream

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is my first post here, and I need to take the time to post a VERY important[/SIZE]

message. Here it goes...hi!

I promise to be a good member and always follow the rules as I have read them carefully.

I'll try to be kind and always help others when they need it.

~*CoConut Cream*~

[color=redhiya cn u b my frend

u seem well kl write bk plz xx]

[SIZE=14pt]I'd be happy to be your friend but,[/SIZE]

since this is a forum- not a chat room-

it would be best if you took the time to spell out your words.

~*CoConut Cream*~

wazzo check the Bb Code help icon https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=l...&CODE=bbcode&s=.
Hello Coconut Cream ^_^ ,

Welcome to Tama Talk we are very happy that you deiced to join. As I seen you posting to, go start. I’m Locky458, and as you know people call me Locky458.

Have a good time on tama talk, and good luck! :)
[SIZE=14pt]Thank you! I'm glad to be accepted here at tamatalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]~*CoConut Cream*~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is my first post here, and I need to take the time to post a VERY important[/SIZE]message. Here it goes...hi!

I promise to be a good member and always follow the rules as I have read them carefully.

I'll try to be kind and always help others when they need it.

~*CoConut Cream*~
Hi CC.I hope you have a great time here.I hope you stay with us for a long time.

//SC1994

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you! I'm glad to be accepted here at tamatalk.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]~*CoConut Cream*~[/SIZE]
Lol, of course you're accepted! What kind of people would we be if we didn't accept one person, and accepted 185 964 others?(I don't think we have that many, but we're close!) Anyway, if you need a friend, just PM! Later!

~sorlink

P.S:click three times below for a secret message!

[SIZE=14pt] You've been accepted! XD [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back