Codes..... newbie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa

Reaction score
im a newbie with tamagotchis and i got those 5 codes but i need more! :furawatchi:

at least someone answered :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko:

what is a kietai? or however u spell it?

:furawatchi: :furawatchi:

A keitai is a Japanese tamagotchi. It is similar to a v2, but there are some special features that come with it: it can connect to cellphones in Japan.

wHAT EVER ONE YOU ENTER IN LAST YOU WILL NOT GET BUT INSTEAD A rare MIMITCHI ( TYPE OF TAM CHARACTER) COSTUME

theres no mother codes....and that gameswinner thing, most of the codes are fake! like the 'grow to the adult' one or the 'get a free pc' one and alot more, the only ones that work are the codes u already have and the treats(cookie, noodles, chocolate, turkey ect.) not the yoghurt though. heaps of people have been to that site and got angry because it doesnt work.

Hi Marissa,I'm a newbie too,by the way the one ur talking about the codes,there is only 5 codes very sorry! :furawatchi: .But my friend has all za codes!But she won't tell me! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

okay everyone here's what you do you go into games than go to the shop, than shock him bye pressing botton A 3 times in a row (fast), than wonce he is shocked enter the codes,do that for all 5 codes and you will get it.

THE CODES!!!

#1.ACBCABAC / hair gel

#2.CBAACABC / costume

#3.BCBACACB / honey

#4.BACBCACB / steak

#5.ABBACBCC / cake

hope i helped :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: :( :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :lol: :)

Always..........molly01 B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ya hey i got v8s there so totally werd but fun you sould see there in hong kong sweet :hitodetchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back