Codes off the website- confused!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vw_golf_nutter

Reaction score
Hello- ive been to Tama-town on the internet and played the arcade games and got the rare shoes etc, i typed in the codes to my tamagotchi and a parcels arrives, the tamagotchi smiles but what happens next?

Is that it? Can you use the items you won?

They do not appear in the items list so dont know what im supposed to do with them!

Sory, that i can't help you. i don't have a v3. But i think that you could use your won items, otherwise it would be strange..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello- ive been to Tama-town on the internet and played the arcade games and got the rare shoes etc, i typed in the codes to my tamagotchi and a parcels arrives, the tamagotchi smiles but what happens next?Is that it? Can you use the items you won?

They do not appear in the items list so dont know what im supposed to do with them!
There in the 'souvenirs' list. You can't use the prizes you won.

the passport is in the souvenirs list, the others arnt.

Does that mean the skateboard and hat and teddy i won are a bit pointless!? lol

the passport is in the souvenirs list, the others arnt. Does that mean the skateboard and hat and teddy i won are a bit pointless!? lol
Are the others In souvenirs or Items?

I just found them scroll through you souvenir's list

They don't appear as you receive them etc..

but have a number allocated my rare shoes are no. 25 mty ring from the King is No. 15 teddy bear no. 21 etc

hope that helps

bit of a bummer you can't actually use the stuff you we won it is a bit pointless hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, you have to browse thru the souvenir list to see all of what you have. It's kind of disappointing in my opinion because you can't use any of these items. Hopefully when you fill out your whole list you get something ULTRA COOL AND WORTH IT. lmao.

Actually, this feature is sort of teaching that there is no "free lunch". Anything you just win at tamatown, you can't use.. You CAN however use anything you BUY from tamatown's stores.

Actually, this feature is sort of teaching that there is no "free lunch".  Anything you just win at tamatown, you can't use..  You CAN however use anything you BUY from tamatown's stores.
don't you dare swear on your tamagotchi screan picture

I think if u get all the souveneirs you get a prize or something, but i dont know for sure because not all items are released yet. I know if you get all the items from the king you get a royal outfit that is in your items though.

tata,

**Miss Priss**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back