Codes poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which codes do you have?

• I have one of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• All five!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacoon

Reaction score
:D For those of you who dont have all the codes, I do. But if you already know them, please dont post " I already know." or "your too late." Because there are other people who dont and thats what this message if for. :angry:

ACBCABAC = 400p, hair potion

CBAACABC= 2500p, stuffed animal

ABBACBCC= 600p, cake

BACBCACB= 800p, steak

BCBACABA= 300p, love potion

***** :( Bonus item= (mimitchi) costume

*Moved by Bell Sprout: Most polls belong in What's On Your Mind :ph34r: *

Last edited by a moderator:
it is i tried mine on yesterday

I've got a normal costume and when trying to get a steak, I got a special rare mimitchi costume!

Well, shouldn't everybody pretty much know the codes since the post aobut it is on a sticky?

Hey.. I didn't get the love potion. :rolleyes:

how do u get the costume on your tamagotchi and what duz da luv potion do B)

hair potion-acbcabac-400p

steak-bacbcacb-800p

love potion-bcbacaba-3000p

cake-abbacbcc-600p

costume-cbaacabc-2500p

if u type in tha costume code b4 tha love potion then u get tha costume and panda costume free but not tha love potion.

Hey.. I didn't get the love potion. :mimitchi:
I didn't get the love potion untill I put all the codes in and I had to put that one in last :wacko:

how do u get the costume on your tamagotchi and what duz da luv potion do :ph34r:
You use it then you connect with somone and you will fall in love with them :wacko: I don't know ot might give you a higher heart level but you have to be an adult :mimitchi:

i thought tht the stuffed animal was a stuffed animal too bujt when it showed that it was a costume..... i thought that it put a stuffed animal over it! i didnt know what to do! :( but i think that i got it now! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back