Codes? URGENT HELP needed for a newbie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have to post here because its a question and i can't post it in codes anyway...[/SIZE]

I have read nearly all the stuff about codes and i don't understand any of it!! Can some-one explain how to do the codes i have version 1 and version 2 of tamagotchi's!

I don't know how to do ANY CODES!!

Please help!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the shop and look at the shop keeper, press the "A" button 3 times or untill he acts suprised. When he looks all suprised, push in the button sequence. (example abacbabc, this isnt a code i just made it up as example)

[SIZE=14pt]I've tried looking but nothing WORKS????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I tried that shopkeeper thing but that doesn't work on mine??[/SIZE]

what version do you have? Is it Connection, Connexion, or Keitai. I only know about Connection. Im not familar with the other 2. The instructions should tell you tho. It was in fine print in my Connections instructions.

I have connexion

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that these codes ONLY work on the tamagotchi connect/xion version 2, not version 1 or the keitai. Go to the shop under the games menu and press A several times until the shopkeeper beeps and looks astonished. Then you press the buttons A,B, and C in the order that your code gives.

I fount this in the codes section, this is for the connection and connexion.

I just posted what i fount about the codes in the post before your last one. That should work. If it doesnt work I honestly dont know what to say, cause that would be wierd.

[SIZE=14pt]ok thanks for your help anyway does anybody know what i should do?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ok thanks for your help anyway does anybody know what i should do?[/SIZE]
Well, first of all you were right - no questions in the Tamagotchi Codes forum - but you called your topic Urgent Help for a newbie - so it would have been better posted in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum - I will move it there for you.

You cannot use codes on your V1 tamas - no point in even trying because there is no shop.

If you want to use the 5 secret codes on your V2, then everly20's advice is sound and as he said - it is all based on the instructions pinned in bold for everyone to read at the top of the Tamagotchi Codes forum.

If you have read the pinned section on how to enter codes and are trying to enter the 5 codes for cake, hair gel, steak, etc. following the instructions carefully on your V2 tama, there should be no problem.

If all these steps have been followed carefully and your Tama is not working, then I suggest you take it back to the shop and ask for a replacement.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back