Coffretchi - Like or Hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't mind her. I'm not into the anime that much but I'm trying to catch up :p There's uglier and more annoying tamagotchi characters. But I guess this is pretty much based on opinion. When I first saw Lovelitchi and Melodytchi I was like ugh and by that point, a lot of more girly characters were made. I wasn't really surprised seeing Coffretchi. She's actually pretty cute.

Hey! At least we know that Bandai Japan isn't going to give up tamagotchis anytime soon 'cause they're still creating a lot of new characters. It's like you're saying that she has an ugly voice and she has weird hobbies. ( putting makeup) If you were Coffretchi, how would you feel? lol :p I mean you get teased 'cause you haven't hit puberty with your voice and you like tamagotchis which makes you even weirder. :p

Overall, She's pretty cute. Even though she may have replaced Himespechi, a fan-favorite character, she still deserves respect even if she isn't real. It's like disrespecting Bandai Japan too you know ;)

Nyle9009: How can you LOVE HER SO MUCH when you think she's a HIDEOUS MONSTER XD

i just dont like her and tamagotchi wika is trying to go they r such big babys and sham but they replaced Himespetchi i like her

Himespetchi is the BEST! So is Ikemen Mametchi! If Coffretchi didn't exist, Himespetchi and Ikemen Mametchi would still be in the anime! Now I don't even watch the anime anymore.

*on top of piled of tamagotchis*.

Right on man hand is up I saw when Himespetchi leaves I fell off crying about it

When Orr how Himespetchi sees Mametchi the way he looks makes me blush and start to act all stupid XD but u r rite EMF :3

Last edited by a moderator:
She is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. Every time i look at her I gag. She made me stop watching the tamagotchi anime and almost stopped my interest in tamagotchis completely. She is the most annoying, girliest thing ever. I hope she gets kicked off the anime because she makes me very sad and I have a lot of hate towards her.

She is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. Every time i look at her I gag. She made me stop watching the tamagotchi anime and almost stopped my interest in tamagotchis completely. She is the most annoying, girliest thing ever. I hope she gets kicked off the anime because she makes me very sad and I have a lot of hate towards her.
That is what you all sound like. Its quite annoying. If you don't like her get over it. If you think she ruins the anime then don't watch it. People need to learn to suck it up and deal with things. Please stop complaining.

Eh, I've never watched the anime. Not because I don't want to but it seems like when I ask for the first episode and so on with subtitles (since I don't speak Japanese), I don't get anywhere. The designs of these new characters are kinda getting worn out. They look a lot alike with really one dimensional personalities and little variety. Bandai needs to sit down and just let the characters just exist for awhile instead of throwing out old designs every 2-3 months. It makes all these characters seem disposable and as an author, that makes me sad. If you take the time to create a character, try to actually flesh them out instead of constantly using them as fodder for the "next big thing".

Gosh I hate her I mean who wears a fanny pack ( other than pokemon May) she just killed the way I see the anime so I'm seeing old ones with Himespetchi when Himespetchi went I started to cry (ik I'm a drama queen XD) but I really really hate- such a strong word- dislike her very very much hope u understand :3 lol she has to go

Hating any Tamagotchi is something that I lack the capacity for. Even the girly ones.

I don't think this type of hate should be against a fake character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back