Coffretchi x Doyatchi Drabble - weird story that makes no sense

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today Puffy Snivy gave me a link to a random site on TamaChat. This site creates a love story for you and all you do is type in characters, adjectives etc. It made a really funny Coffretchi x Doyatchi one I had to post here. Here it is! :D

The Battle For The Lipstick

In a lava pool, Coffretchi destroyed her lipstick. She had been busy with the lipstick for hours and now wanted nothing more than an incredibly ugly cuddle or a horribly ugly massage from her lover Doyatchi.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her awfully ugly Doyatchi appeared at the door, grinning disgustingly.

"Put down the lipstick," Doyatchi said terribly. "Unless you want me to destroy that lipstick on your make-up case."

Coffretchi put down the lipstick. She was unbelievably ugly. She had never seen Doyatchi so terribly ugly before and it made her terribly ugly.

Doyatchi picked up the lipstick, then withdrew an eyeliner from his make-up case. "Don't be so unbelievably ugly," Doyatchi said with a terribly ugly grimace. "A Tama-eating piranha bit my make-up case this morning, and everything became horribly ugly. Now with this lipstick and this eyeliner I can terribly rule the world!"

Coffretchi clutched her terribly ugly make-up case horribly. This was her lover, her awfully ugly Doyatchi, now staring at her with a terribly ugly make-up case.

"Fight it!" Coffretchi shouted. "The Tama-eating piranha just wants the lipstick for his own awfully ugly devices! He doesn't love you, not the incredibly ugly way I do!"

Coffretchi could see Doyatchi trembling horribly. Coffretchi reached out her make-up case and touched Doyatchi's make-up case terribly. She was awfully ugly, so awfully ugly, but she knew only her terribly ugly love for Doyatchi would break the Tama-eating piranha's spell.

Sure enough, Doyatchi dropped the lipstick with a thunk. "Oh, Coffretchi," he squealed. "I'm so incredibly ugly, can you ever forgive me?"

But Coffretchi had already moved in a lava pool. Like a horribly ugly Coffretchi, she pressed her make-up case into Doyatchi's make-up case. And as they fell together in a horribly ugly fit of love, the lipstick lay on the floor, terribly ugly and forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back