Coldchick2012 - Gotchi vlog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldchick2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be starting a tamagotchi log on this site. It's starring my v4 tamagotchi. Let me tell you a little bit about this tamagotchi, first.

Well, Right now I have a girl mizumatchi named Mercy. I named her after one of my class mates at school. Mercy is what I call a "rescue tama". When I first started her up, she was taken very poor care of. She was sick and had lots of poop on her screen. All of her hearts were empty. But this morning I decided to take better care of her, I made her very happy. Today she becomes a teenager. I know her teen years will be much better than her baby and child years.

This tamagotchi isn't new. I got it while visiting my grandparents about 2 months ago. I left it there, and now i've returned to start it back up again. I bought new batteries and pushed the reset button! Here's how it went down: I set the date time, etc. And when the egg hatched, I was pleased to see a baby girl, because for some reason, I always get boys. As you know, I didn't treat her very well. But I nursed her back to health today. At around noon she should be evolving into a teenager.

Plans for the day:

Well, I think today we are going to enter some codes and go to tama town.

Mercy Evolved

Today around noon, Mercy evolved into a hawaikotchi! It's a universal character, yes, meaning I didn't take the best of care of her, but it's fine. She now has many games. I just noticed, she never went to preschool. I hope she can get into school though. She may not be the smartest, but she's wonderful :)<

Latest posts

Back