Collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
Ok, I collect pencils!

I have...what? 117 pencils! What is your collection? I actually have a million other collections, but don't feel like mentioning at the momment! Of course, people collect webkinz, but most likely, TAMAGOTCIHS!

mametchi :ichigotchi:

I collect coins, especially the quarters that have the states on them (USA), and I also collect a lot of sprays/body lotion from a store called Bath and Body Works that we have here. I also collect Tamagotchi, of course (I have a list in my signature). :ichigotchi:

I collect Papermate pencils/pens. They're just so awesome. :p

I have a huge Jennifer Lopez collection including all her CDs. Uhh...I guess pets

can count as collections. TY Beanie Babies, and uh... I can't think of anymore right now.

Manga. I collect Manga and Anime stuff. Along with Sims 2.

I own currently:

Naruto 1-27 (The whole first Arc)

Chobits 1-8 (Completed)

Sims 2, Nightlife, and University.

Naruto Headband and Gamecube game.

Dragonball Z Game.

Inuyasha Doll and hat.

Naruto Poster, and cards (Thanks to my friend..) And a Naruto Proto-type.

Now I am going to try and collect Death-Note. Or complete Naruto, with the Shippuden books.

I collect Sonic X dvds. ^^" Embarrassing I know, but I still have a couple of volumes to go. Then..... SONIC UNDERGROUND!....And then Aosth. xD Itll keep going and going..... well, I pretty collect everything Sonic. *Grabs Tails Plushie* Awww.... ARENT YOU ADORABLE!!!! *squeezes* I wanna win that Team Sonic jacket from a competition. I entered a trillion times. You also win mario and sonic at Olympics, a keychain and a PLUSHIE!!!! YAYYY!!! And a nintendo wii, but since I already have one...Might sell it at pawn store for 300 bucks. Then I can buy Guitar Hero. YEAH!!!! xD

~SG~

P.S: Numbah......One......fan..... DO NOT FORGET! Arigato! :D

I collect coins, especially the quarters that have the states on them (USA), and I also collect a lot of sprays/body lotion from a store called Bath and Body Works that we have here. I also collect Tamagotchi, of course (I have a list in my signature). :D
Bath and Body works is amazing. I love their pumpkin collection that comes out around the end of September :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back