color of your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what color is your favorite tama????

• camoflage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white with color circles

• pink with flowers

• red with beans

• blue

• yellow

• green

• any transparent color

• too many too choose from!!!!!!! :)

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is custom painted :lol: i painted mine metallic silver with a flame border and yellow around the screen edge

my v1 is green with dark green and yellow squares and white lines my v2 is blue with lolipops :) <this is my v1 tama

I have a yellow one with pink and purple buterflies. but I like blue more, my friend has one. :)

My Tamagotchi's color is medium red with different colored hearts on it.

-Star :D :huh:

My favourite is my Tamagotchi Connexion version 1. It is white with pink, orange-reddish and yellow flames and black buttons. It also has black just around the screen and it has the Tamagotchi Connexion logo in orange. And yes, it is CONNEXION.

i have a blue with flowers one,purple camoflauge one,and a pink with some lines of colors like purple pink orange and light purple,i also have a light pink one buts it v1 and a metalic purple one thats v1. ;)

You didn't even CONSIDER the tamas other than V2 connection when you put the poll up, did you? I WOULD put pink, but my angelgotchi never had flowers on it...

You didn't even CONSIDER the tamas other than V2 connection when you put the poll up, did you? I WOULD put pink, but my angelgotchi never had flowers on it...
That's true. There are all kinds of cool designs on other versions of Tamas. Like the Oceangotchi, they have some of the coolest shells.

I voted Camafloge! I have:

Green Camo

Purple Cama

Red w/ Jellybeans

Light Blue w/ Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back