Color Tama Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skreebean

Reaction score
Well, okay.

I raised my TMGC+C to generation 2.

First gen was a girl, and it evolved into Memetchi, I married her off and got a boy,

On gen 2 I raised him into ShimaShimatchi.

Then I LOST MY TAMAGOTCHI FOR 2 DAYS. And sadly, he passed away. :(

So I pushed some buttons and got a new egg on screen, with all my old stuff still in my inventory, and gotchi points and what not.

The egg hatched into a boy. I fed him only 4 times, to fill the hunger bars. I fed him a banana, and some orange juice, and then gave him a hapihapi candy.

Now, he has 2 bars on his happy meter, and his hunger bars are full.

He has been alive now for over a half hour and he hasnt lost any hunger or happiness. And he wont poop.

I just checked and he went to sleep for a little nap before he's going to evolve.

TL;DR My tamagotchi wont lose hunger or happiness and wont poop. what the heck?

This is normal, to my knowledge. I encountered the same thing when I hatched my TMGC+C again after it passed away. My +C didn't lose anything on the happiness or hunger meters and there was no poop either. I asked others about it, and they too seem to think it's normal. Your +C will go back to losing happiness, getting hungry, and pooping in the next generation.

Would have replied sooner but lost internet for 2 days. @_@

Well, after it evolved into a child, it started to poop, but not for LOOOONG intervals, a lot longer than the TMGC+C guide says hunger and poo rates are.

He's doing good now and has turned into Kuchipatchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back