colors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnguyen5

Reaction score
everytime i reply a message i pick a color and when do it doesn't even work! wat do i do to make it work.

*moved to "What's On Your Mind" by binary*

Last edited by a moderator:
everytime i reply a message i pick a color and when do it doesn't even work! wat do i do to make it work.
Did you unable all tags? Tha might be the probelem1 :D To check if it is going to work, just click on the PREVIEW MESSAGE button next to the Post/PM button! :)

~Tama-Love~

Here's an example as to what it should look like remember to insert the font, size and color you want, but if you just go up above the little reply box where you see font, size and color you will also see a drop down arrow, click on that and choose what you want and the font, size and color will be in there automatically, remember to also click "Close all Tags."

[/size]

If you need any further help with this or anything else feel free to PM me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You have the highlight the text first, eg.

Look this is not blue cause I just inserted the colour and then typed!

So, type, then highlight it, then pick a colour. Same for font type and sizes:

Type, then highlight, then pick!

StarTama :)

Exactly what they said! :hitodetchi: Just pick a color, tpe what you want to, then click close all tags! If yuo are doing a fast reply and you don't have Close All Tags, if you have a color, type [/color] if you have a size, type [/size], and I don't use font much, so I'm not sure what you need to type in fast reply to close the tag, but I'm guessing [/font]! lol See yall later!

Yay Color!

-JC

Exactly what they said! :D Just pick a color, tpe what you want to, then click close all tags! If yuo are doing a fast reply and you don't have Close All Tags, if you have a color, type [/color] if you have a size, type [/size], and I don't use font much, so I'm not sure what you need to type in fast reply to close the tag, but I'm guessing [/font]! lol See yall later!
Yay Color!

-JC
I didnt know about all these colours

lol yeah theres like a ton of other colors that weren't listed! Hmm... there's pink, hotpink, violet, aqua, lightgreen, skyblue, navyblue, white, black, lightgray, brown, and tons of others! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back