Colosseums for V-pets, Digtial toys, and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowergirl56

Reaction score
My friend told me that there are fairs spread across North America, Europe and Japan for people who can battle, connect, read or doing anything with there favourite toys or any other things! Such as Tamagotchies. :mimitchi: I don't if I believe her but she said she went a fair sent up in a room in the Mall (Or was it the Rex Center?) that was suppost to look like a colosseum or some big battle field or I really don't know. AND SHE SAID THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH V-PETS, COMICS, ACTION FIGURES, AND OTHER STUFF! She said she connected with many people with there tamagotchies, and told me one peron had 2 Angels, 1 Ocean and a P2! She actually just described them, but I knew which versions she was talknig about. It's freaky for people you know, to only think there are only such a few things, and then you see ones you didn't even know they exsisted! I'm pretty sure she was either lying, or streching the truth. If anyone has ever been to a fair like this, please tell me! Cause that sounds awesome! :(

ive been to a fair like that it sounds bassically just like it i connected with quite a few people :hitodetchi:

i made some great frends there as well.

i went just the other week infact its once a month i try 2 go every month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back