Colour changing eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your eyes change colour?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Today I noticed my eyes change colour with my mood. When I'm happy or normal, my eyes are a translucent brown, and when I'm sad they turn a dark brown. Cool eh? :wacko:

Do your eyes change colour with your mood, or have they changed as you got older? :D

totally! well sorta. u see they have a LOT of colors in them and with my mood a different color will take the most space. i have every eye color plus yellow and some orange in my eyes

My eyes 'change' differnt colors depending on what I'm wearing.

Sometimes they are grey, grey blue, blue green, green- around those colors.

Today I noticed my eyes change colour with my mood. When I'm happy or normal, my eyes are a translucent brown, and when I'm sad they turn a dark brown. Cool eh? :wacko:
Do your eyes change colour with your mood, or have they changed as you got older? :D
I dunno sounds like difference in shade, not colour.

Mine can go really royal blue if my face goes red (blushing or having a cold will cause this).

My brothers eyes change almost weekly from green to brown.

My eyes can be anywhere from a very pale blue/gray to a dark blue/gray to a greenish blue color.

I had been thinking about this a few weeks ago, but maybe your eyes don't actualy change different shades depending on your mood- maybe you wear differnt colors depeding on your mood that day and that effects what the shade is.

Most of the time it is brown but in the light my eyes look greenish

one day i was looking at my friend and all the sudden she yelled andd i said "what!" and she yelled "OMG! ur eyes just changed color!!"

Sometimes mine are brown, green, or orangish. I don't think it has to do with my mood though...

Mine change a lot. They go from grey to blue to blue-green. The lighter your eyes are, the more they will change since they reflect light (like your clothes) better than darker eyes do.

My eyes change all the time. Though I do not notice it, people just tell me. Though it is kind of annoying on how people believe it is so fasinating. To me it is just normal and not a big deal. Mine change from green to blue to a green and yellow and a blue and yellow and sometimes people say they mostly see yellow. But they say my eyes are beautiful though and the most prettiest they have ever seen but I don't agree.

My eyes are usually a real dark brownish-green. When I broke my wrist my mum said that they turned light green and looked like my earings (emerald)

NOTICE: It wasn't because of my clothes. I was in school uniform! My eyes don't usually change when I'm in school uniform!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back