coloured screen of new tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're actually using the caricature images, not the pixels?

That would be... extraordinary! :mellow:

This looks awesome! Look's like they still use Infra-Red to connect! :D Is it me, or does that look like a Tamagochu that came out almost a year ago....I can't wait to get one when they come out in stores! :D

As we all know the Tamagotchi Plus Color features a nice 1.52 inch LCD, but what most don't know is that Bandai Japan is actually using a TFT-el panel using organic eletroluminescent media! Why would Bandai want to use a TFT-el panel in the Tamagotchi Plus Color?, because they elimate the need to pattern the EL cathode, thus greatly simplifying the procedure of delineate the EL pixels as well as ensuring high resolution! TFT-el panels do not require a backlight or other light scources because they are naturally backlit. Conventional LCD panels have a responce time of several dozen milliseconds, but the organic EL panel requires only a few microseconds. It makes sence for Bandai to see this panel because it saves energy, and has a very low response time which is good for Tamagotchi's since they are constantly bouncing around the screen. A lower response time ensures that you will not see any after-image when animations and characters are moving. TFT-el panels are more eco-friendly than conventional LCD's because they do NOT need to pattern the EL cathode because they are naturally blacklit, which saves lots of energy and cuts production costs!

Wow! I'd better start saving! (That'll be about £45 here but I'm not sure)

They look really cool but will it happen? That's the Question.

Time to wish for christmas... xP

This looks very interesting. It's taking quite a step up from the original Tamagotchi. :3

Cecib :p

it came out on 22nd of november, i think, or was it the 25th? i ordered one, i will hopefully write more when it arrives. you can order one on yesasia

Woah. Pricey, aren't they? :) I looked for one on ebay and they are between $70-$100 dollars. But from the looks of the japanese site, it looks like they can have a house. :lol:

I ordered a color tama on the 6th, so hopefully it will be here soon (probably around the 10th). Ordered mine from Audiocubes.com. I'm planning on taking pictures and things, so I'll try to keep it updated.

I'll try to scan the directions it comes with too, so that there might be a little bit of help with translating the kanji? Don't speak or read a bit of Japanese. <_<

please post a log if you can! i know i've been going around asking all the owners of TMGC+C to post a log, but it's because i really want to learn more about them. so yeah...=]

i ordered one too, its comming in around about january, next month. ==" takes so long!

I ordered a color tama on the 6th, so hopefully it will be here soon (probably around the 10th). Ordered mine from Audiocubes.com. I'm planning on taking pictures and things, so I'll try to keep it updated.
I'll try to scan the directions it comes with too, so that there might be a little bit of help with translating the kanji? Don't speak or read a bit of Japanese.  :huh:
We already have scans of the instruction manual here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=151559

There's a quick guide for experienced Tamagotchi owners here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=151635

GOSH, I'D SOOO GET ONE..... only if it wasnt in jap! dammit.

do i look like i read japanese?! dang asians. i'm kiddding hehee.

love love love! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back