Coloured screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOULD YOU MAKE THE TAMAGOTCHI SCREEN COULARD

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice, but I think it would kind of ruin the tamagotchi 'feel' if the screen was colored.

coulerd would rock! *Removed - no advertising please*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. It would be cooler! Like this would see like a type of game of GameBoy Advance , and etc... However I can relate a little ;) Uratama's have blue pixels though! :D It would seem rather expensive.

Locky458

who are you a a pesron who made tamatalk?
(BellSprout is a TamaGuide) If the screen was coloured, it might be a liitle/very hard to see your character. Bandai is doing enough right now, too.

yeah, i think so too. i like the tama this way and it would be harder

work for bandai to do just what u want. it also gives me a little headache

if the screen is too brightly coloured. :)

Ive seen another topic like this , and yes. That would be a good idea. But I hope not to see anymore coloured screen topics. ~

- Haru

Yes, it's about time Tamagotchi had multi-colored pixels. (And rechargable batteries since the color would use too much of it...? Lol, that would look weird).

I don't really think the feeling would be ruined. If school, jobs, connecting, and internet-passwords aren't screwing up the feeling of a Tamagotchi... I don't know what would. Sorry if I'm unclear.

But it's not my choice. ^_^

Aye,I woud! Though it would use up a LOT of battery power!! Still, its a gd idea!!

I say no way ever should a Tamagotchi screen be colored. For 11 years every Tamagotchi versions and types of Tamagotchis (Uratama, Mothra, Morino, etc...) have been colorless. I think it should stay that way. I saw on a website where somebody had a pixel animation and they colored it and it looked AWEFUL! They colored it the same way as the animation. Tamagotchis are and should always be colorless.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back