Come and see my penguin sammy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiguru_1

Reaction score
you can look and him here: *removed: Advertising not allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:
no it's not for my gain.... I just wanted to do it for fun. I'm not gaining anything.. but whatever you partypooper! :blink:

Quit calling People Names tamagotchiguru_1. What if you like it if we called you names? Bad. So leave Tamapal3000 ALONE!

sorry... but i was only having fun...you don't need to put my topics down and you can stay out of this gotchiv3

sorry... but i was only having fun...you don't need to put my topics down and you can stay out of this gotchiv3
please dont be rude, see this is what i mean, if it starts to get out of hand, it will be closed. lets just leave it at that. no more being rude or it will be closed.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

PS. i visited your sammy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you... the more votes the better. and sorry to GotchiV3 as well. Hey maybe u should try it too! you don't even need to do anything.

To see my Zooreka Pet Click Visit my Dog! on my Sig.

STOP IT! god "JOIN PLEASE" might also be called advertising! :blink: ^_^ :D :( :eek: leave me alone!
But it's true. It's a rule. So stop YELLING AT ME! LIKE THIS IT GETS REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING!

oh my! you know, it may be a rule, but it's only in my siggy! I hate this place!!!!!!!! :blink:

EVERYONE HATES ME!

oh my! you know, it may be a rule, but it's only in my siggy! I hate this place!!!!!!!! :blink: EVERYONE HATES ME!
*slaps effing face*

If it's in your signature, don't make a topic about it. It's as simple as that.

>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back