come to me for help on your tamagotchi 2's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:wacko: Hi I'm Stefanie you can come tome on lots of things even for codes!!!I'm usually here everyday so I can answer questions quickly and there won't be to much wait.

Hopefuly I 'm a help.

:wacko:

Hi, I have a question for you.

My tamagotchi is married to another tamagotchi (my friends) and we want to start a new generation of tamagotchi. The question is how? I have connected with the other tamgotchi 11 times while we were "married". I drank a love potion and thats how we liked each other.

Does the other one have to drink one too or what?

Hi, I have a question for you.My tamagotchi is married to another tamagotchi (my friends) and we want to start a new generation of tamagotchi. The question is how? I have connected with the other tamgotchi 11 times while we were "married". I drank a love potion and thats how we liked each other.

Does the other one have to drink one too or what?
Mine wont breed either. i gave BOTH of my tamas a potion and they kissed but they didnt do anything. i am wondering how and why they wont do anything.

It's great that you want to help, however their are some bad sides of doing support this way. :marumimitchi:

One is that it makes it harder for people to search for answers.

This topics were quite popular a while back, however we did need to stop the obsession. As a result, Admin created this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3569

It contains the Pros and Cons on why we needed to do this.

Sorry, but because of that, the topic will be closed. Please don't take this to heart, you can still help people in their topics they created. :mametchi:

*Topic Closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back