Coming back again and again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Hello, tamalovers!

Heh...probably no one of you remember me and with so many new memebers, most of you don't even know me. :p

Let me introduce myself; I'm TAMAmaybeth, but I can go by May. ;)

Just like everybody else...I feel life pulling me forward and forcing me to grow sometimes. I'm in B grade of senior high school in Greece aaand homework's heavy. I've grown a lot since the last time I've been here last time. :eek:

I miss this place, the nostalgia is mainly what keeps me coming back again and again and putting new batteries in a tama from time to time.

It's a really warm community for all. I love to see kids stil interested in tamagotchis. In my country, they've been almost forgotten. They aren't sold anymore and kids nowadays prefer their tablets...... :angry:

Currently 16 years old, I still have two of my tamas working. I brought them back to life recently. My boyfriend got to know but he didn't mind. He finds it cute [besides we're both still into cartoons] and why not?

The kid inside of us is the best part of ourselves to keep alive, one way or another, as long as we can. :D :chohimetchi: :D

Wow...ain't I a chatterbox? :rolleyes:

See you around! ;)

Love, TAMAmaybeth :wub:

Definitely remember you! Welcome back! Hopefully I get to see you more often in the forums! :D

Welcome back, May!

I'm probably one of the newcomers who joined since you were last here. Nice to meet you. :mimitchi:

I've actually found that tamas make good homework companions; it's nice to take a break and care for them every so often.

Oh, and I love your avatar! It reminds me that I need to watch the new episodes of Steven Universe that I haven't seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back