Compiling information, taking notes, keeping logs, tama research.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I've just started to make documents with complied information on different tamagotchi's for my own personal use. Right now I'm compiling information on the v5, v4.5, and v3 (since I play with those the most).

Do you guys keep a note book of codes, info, logs, and basically tamagotchi research?

Yes!! I totally do that, too! It's so fun! I ALSO have a log of my v3, v4.5, and v5! MY fave versions too! I have very small notebooks... like 5x3 inches... And I look up codes, test them out, then write them down. I draw characters and names, and all info I can get my hands on. I often record the generations and families. You're not alone! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

Yes!! I totally do that, too! It's so fun! I ALSO have a log of my v3, v4.5, and v5! MY fave versions too! I have very small notebooks... like 5x3 inches... And I look up codes, test them out, then write them down. I draw characters and names, and all info I can get my hands on. I often record the generations and families. You're not alone! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:
I was watching videos on youtube and I saw a girl had a notebook with english translations for her japanese tamagotchis and I thought it was a good idea. I printed some charts last night and I have some loose instructions I'm going to put into a binder.

I was watching videos on youtube and I saw a girl had a notebook with english translations for her japanese tamagotchis and I thought it was a good idea. I printed some charts last night and I have some loose instructions I'm going to put into a binder.

That's really neat! I might try that if I ever get a Japanese tama :D

I really enjoy logging, however I lost my memory card to my camera, and a log with just plain writing isn't very inviting. (Well that's my opinion :) )

I've never written down anything though, sounds like a good idea, I might try it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back