COMPLETE UTTER MADNESSS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I beat up my sister, Kana. But other than that, I'm just a normal elementary school student."

"Eh? You act mean to your sibling? You should be nice to her! Well, I guess if she's annoying or something, I guess it's okay. Say, why don't you try singing? Maybe you're not ordinary, maybe you're good at singing.:

"I did go to the karaoke place once with my sisters, but I'd prefer to read a book or do some errands with my other older sister, Haruka."

"Mmm. So you're one of those types... Ah, do you like your older sister? I have a sister, well, she isn't related to me, but she's really cool and I admire her a lot.." Rin's eyes sort of turned a bit teary over the thought of Miku, who she admired so much.

Chiaki's head backed away as Rin's eyes got teary. "Yeah, I do. I admire her the same way as you with your unrelated sister. "

Quickly wiping her eyes, Rin replied, "That's good to hear.. Ah.. Isn't that a restaurant over there?" She pointed her finger, gesturing at a building.

Meanwhile, Kyouko was still eating some food, savoring the flavor of the chicken. It was yummy.

(NintenNerd, if you want, feel free to play more charries since that would make this RP more fun. I'll probably end up playing more charries just cuz there's not enough people still.)

(I'll think of some.)

Chiaki's eyes strated to get starry, and her mouth opened in joy. She proclaimed in happiness, "We did it! Hurry!" and proceeded to run towards the restaurant, holding Rin's hand.

Lynne saw an inn, and barged right on in. She walked up the stairs to go find her room, and she plopped right on the bed. "Ah..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back