Complete V3 Care Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
V3s are extremely popular and many people are seeking information about them. Here is my complete V3 guide with information on games, characters, codes and just about everything else V3. Think of it as a "walkthrough" for V3 from the most basic skills such as feeding to the most advanced like debugging. It's a huge project, I know, but i think that if it was done well, it would be very useful. :ph34r: Feel free to comment and give me feedback. I'll start with buying a Tama and opening the package, then see if this post even gets accepted! :wacko:

Buying a Tamagotchi Connection V3

V4s are now going to appear in stores everywhere, so you have to hurry if you want a V3 other than an online one. Toys R Us has already begun getting V4s, I believe, so you might not want to try there. Or if you want, give them a call and ask if they carry V3s. You can also try Walmart, KB Toys, and other such places. Walgreens is not reccomended as they usually have a very limited supply of Tamas and you might not get the color you want. :) Tamagotchis are usually about 14.99, a very good deal. :mellow: Make sure the package says V3, or else you might end up getting a very different Tama! Not that this is bad. :ph34r: If you're looking to buy a V3 online, amazon.com is by far your best option. Ebay might be the first thing that comes to mind, but they have very bad fake Tamas, and sometimes it's hard to tell the real ones from the fakes. There's really no point in buying a V3 from Ebay, as they are common and are also sold in more - well, safe online stores. You can also go to the websites of the stores that commonly sell Tamagotchis and order one.

Opening the Package

You'll probably need scissors to open the package, or get an adult's help. Once opened, take out the Tamagotchi V3 toy, and instruction sheet.

Links to the places where you can buy Tamas:

Amazon

Toys "R" Us

KB Toys

Walmart

Ebay

[SIZE=14pt]Yeah, I think the guide is a really good idea! Keep going![/SIZE]

I'll help a little, by giving you some information.

Tips for not getting ur tama confiscated during school:

1. Keep it in a small bag, purse or pocket.

2. Turn off the sound.

3. PAUSE it if you don't want to miss anything or

4. Leave it at home.

5. Leave it on clock mode.

General tips:

1.Don't let your tama's happiness or hunger meter go below 2 hearts, otherwise it may not turn out to be a good tama character.

2. Never decorate your tama with nail polish. I tried it and... ...wasted £12.99...

3. The mathmaker come from age 6-10 at 10:59, 2:59 and 6:59. You have to wait 1 minute.

I can't think of anything else at the mo. Hope this works!

Last edited by a moderator:
V3s are extremely popular and many people are seeking information about them. Here is my complete V3 guide with information on games, characters, codes and just about everything else V3. Think of it as a "walkthrough" for V3 from the most basic skills such as feeding to the most advanced like debugging. It's a huge project, I know, but i think that if it was done well, it would be very useful. :eek: Feel free to comment and give me feedback. I'll start with buying a Tama and opening the package, then see if this post even gets accepted! :D

Buying a Tamagotchi Connection V3

V4s are now going to appear in stores everywhere, so you have to hurry if you want a V3 other than an online one. Toys R Us has already begun getting V4s, I believe, so you might not want to try there. Or if you want, give them a call and ask if they carry V3s. You can also try Walmart, KB Toys, and other such places. Walgreens is not reccomended as they usually have a very limited supply of Tamas and you might not get the color you want. ;) Tamagotchis are usually about 14.99, a very good deal. :lol: Make sure the package says V3, or else you might end up getting a very different Tama! Not that this is bad. :eek: If you're looking to buy a V3 online, amazon.com is by far your best option. Ebay might be the first thing that comes to mind, but they have very bad fake Tamas, and sometimes it's hard to tell the real ones from the fakes. There's really no point in buying a V3 from Ebay, as they are common and are also sold in more - well, safe online stores. You can also go to the websites of the stores that commonly sell Tamagotchis and order one.

Opening the Package

You'll probably need scissors to open the package, or get an adult's help. Once opened, take out the Tamagotchi V3 toy, and instruction sheet.

Links to the places where you can buy Tamas:

Amazon

Toys "R" Us

KB Toys

Walmart

Ebay
Keep going with it, but please do not copy info off my V3 Guide I started way back in August of 2006, I am still doing it, an extremely slow process, but here is my work so far: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86355&hl=

Thanks for contributing!

-Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back