Completely New!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to know where all the souvenirs are and how to get them on tamatown, then go to the tamatown and e-tamago section, because i have a post there. you can look for the shop codes in the tamagotchi codes section, and if you hear people about people debugging their tam, dont do it. just go as far as looking at the debug circle. don't drop it in or put it near water(bad things happen). the matchmaker comes when you are between the age of 6-11, depending on how much you pause it or refuse the matchmaker. :furawatchi: :lol: your character should turn into a child by the age of 0(after your baby goes to sleep)and turn into a teen by 1. your teen should turn into an adult between the age of 3-5. I will post more tips soon, when i think of them. i m just emptyminded right now.

P.S if you have a strange character, describe it well and try to post a pic. (pixelated or hand-drawn best)

Well Welcome to the world of Tamagotchi Version 3. i'm not much of a helper but i can try. well i guess you probably know alot by now but as you may know you can go online to www.tamatalk .com and play their and get all kinds of cool stuff.

Also you have more of a food selection remeber don't make you tamagotchi to heave.

when you're at the shop you can put in new cheat codes

hope i helped.

erika (erikat194) :p :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back