complicated?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatot94

Reaction score
Hey! I wanted to get a V3 soon because I haven't had one yet but I'm afraid they will be so complicated I will lose track on what to do! So people who have V3's out there: ANSWER MY QUESTION!

stay cool

~tamatot94~

:angry:

no v3s r not complicated! they just have some changes and extr features and games! like the souvineers, new games and different chars

I can assure you that the v3s are not that complicated. You'll be able to figure everything out.

Just read the instructions thuroughly, and you'll be fine.

The most complicated Tamagotchi out there is the Entama or Uratama. They are both Japanese Tamagotchis, so you won't need to worry about those.

Good Luck w/ your new v3 :angry:

//CS

V3s aren't that complicated. They have more games and more food choices than the V2. They also have the souvenir option where you can collect all the souvenires. More features make the V3 more fun than the V2 or the V1.

Hi

No ver3s are not that complicated there much more fun than ver2s i think because you can go to tama town.com and get souviners. There not complicated

Glitter

No V3s are not complicated at all! I think they are awesome there are way beeter than V1s! You should definatly get one their so much fun!

*sweet-mimitchi* <_<

My Tamas

V3

name: Snowy

stage: teen

type: young mametchi

thanks I got a v3 and its fun but he's only a tottaler so i cant so anything fun, his name is max!!

<_< :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back