Computer Desktop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make backgorunds? You guys backgrounds are great? Do I use the snipping tool to picture it?

EDIT:

Here is mine now:
301gex5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice background!

I made mine in paint. xD Or sometimes, I just save images from Google as my desktop background. :)

I have a Caramelldansen desktop at the moment, which was just a quick doodle, no work or anyting put into it. xD ^^ I need to make a Furuba or Twilight one...

https://i29.tinypic.com/o09hjo.jpg

Yes, I sign my things with Lillytail. Its actually my most commonly used internet name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is a picture of a mare and her foal! :mimitchi:

It's so cute, but I might have to update it soon.

I haven't changed mine since I got this laptop. It's just a standard Vista background and a thousand icons that I'm about to get rid of.

(Thanks for reminding me of my desktop. Lol.)

Nice backgrounds, everybody!

This is going to be a bit of a surprise

^_^

I got it off Google image search. Hope nobody would kill me for this XD

(The Naruto file? That's not mine, my brother downloaded it...I'm not an anime watcher, but I admire the style though I don't draw it)

I'm such a weirdo XD

Well my mom just got a new computer so it's a boring background. But I usually use my dads computer where I have th background WHATEVER I want =D So I'll post that one later.

But on this computer my deskstop is Dawn playing her guitar with Piplup and Mimiroru. =D

Clickeh

What does your computer desktop look like? If you don't know how to take a computer pic of your background, find the button on the keyboard that says "Print Screen" then theres a line under Screen and under the line it says "SysRq". When you're on your desktop, press that button. Then open up Paint (which is on every single computer) and at the top, click Edit then scroll down and the Paste button should be bolder and not gray. If it is, press that. Then save it and if you have a tinypic account or a photobucket account, upload it to that, then find the direct link for it and there you go! =D

I have 2 computers so both desktops are diffrent. I like this one better. The background is sooo pretty!

Here the desktop for my other computer at my moms --> Clickeh

Here's the desktop for the computer I'm using now, at my dad's house --> Clickity click

Desktop As for what I'm using Windows Media for, I'm listening to Enter Sandman By Metallica. I was too lazy to x out of TT, so I kept it minimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back