Computer Mouse Problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I think my computer mouse has a problem... Here goes..

Every time I try to click a link, nothing will happen, at all. I can get around TamaTalk fine, but I can't bring up another screen. If you were to give me a link to an avatar site or something, and I clicked it, nothing would happen. Even when I go to the Start button on the bottom toolbar, and click "Internet", it would usually bring up another screen, but it doesn't. Same with the "Yahoo Messenger" right below it. It will not let me scroll by using the mouse, so I have to use the scroll bar. (I know it won't kill me, but I'd like to know if something is wrong with it, and if so, what) It won't let me right click either. I've tried turning off the pop-up blocker, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

I don't think it's your mouse. If you can click the link and move the mouse around then I don't really think it's the mouse.

It may be your computer, you might want to ask your father, mother, brother, or sister to help you with it.

If you're an only child then I can ask my brother because he is good at fizing computers. :D

I had to shut the computer down completely. It seems fine for now, but we'll have to see. It's still a little screwy, so I think I'll just have to wait for now. :D Thanks, though.

You may need to clear your cache and cookies on your PC. Then restart.

That helps alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back