Concert was sooo amazing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
The Jonas Brother concert I went to was just so amazing....so indescribable. It was like, the best experience of my life.

They played my favorite songs, and had so many cool features like fireworks, explosives and rising platforms.

Just seeing them live, close and personal...even breathing the same air was just so....so awesome!

I recorded most of the concert on my camera, and took pictures of me standing in front of their actual tour bus.

And even though I didn't win the contest for meeting them, I actually didn't care. Simply being there and seeing them....it took my breath away.

And I'm so upset that it's all over. But I'm so glad it happened.

That sounds really cool! I'd love to have been there. All that professional rising platformy stuff sounds amazing - let alone seeing the JBs in person! I'm glad you had a great time. Do you think you could post some of your pics on this topic for us all to see? That'd be awesome! :)

Oooh Congrats! I remember the concert I went to. Of course it wasnt nearly as amazing as you say yours was. But I was very upset when we got home because i wanted the concert to last a lifetime...It was soo amazing.... *sigh*. I want to go to another one. Lol.

I'm glad you had a good time!

I know what you mean, seeing them live is so...incrediable! And hearing A little bit longer live is so...different. Its much more moving when hes right there. What seats did you have? I only had lawn...And me and my friend went a little closer while our parents kept our other spots and the girl right infront of them got Fourth row tickets! She didn't have any shirts of them or anything! They just picked her! I felt so angry but I had a good time and I'm glad you did too!

When did you go, xXMrs.Joe.JonasXx?

I know...it was alot more moving to hear Nick sing it live. I almost cried. :'(

I got section 300 seats. Not the best, but it was good enough for me. :3

I wore my JB shirt and my JB necklace.

^ I went August 2nd. I cried when Nick was singing. But girls were screaming when he lifted his shirt just to show his insilin(sp?) pump! And that was not the right time to scream!

haha, somehow i knew this topic would be jobro related ;]

i've been to two jonas concerts, last september and last december.

they aren't coming near me again for a while though.

but danggg i sure do love me a jonas concert. haha.

they are great performers. :]

I was so happy when I went to their concert... I mean, Just seeing Nick in person was the highlight of my life...

Wow... I never realized how pathetic that seems...

Latest posts

Back