Concert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish. I wanted to go the Young Wild Things tour...but no.

Cobra Starship is playing nearby in Dallas on the 22nd. Tickets=$11. SOLD OUT!!! I couldn't have gona anyways. Performance that night.

Must trick friends into going to the Warped Tour with me.

I wish. I wanted to go the Young Wild Things tour...but no.Cobra Starship is playing nearby in Dallas on the 22nd. Tickets=$11. SOLD OUT!!! I couldn't have gona anyways. Performance that night.

Must trick friends into going to the Warped Tour with me.
My friend went there Dx

Iv been to a SR71 concert and Warped Tour

I was suppose to go to a Marilyn Manson concert but that didnt happen -.-

Grrr....it sucks that none of my friends are seriously into the songs I like...untill they get mainstream. Then they're like "Have you heard (whatever song)?" And I'm like..."Yes."

Maybe B. will go with me. I know she wants too.

Yes I have. I've been to a Britney Spears concert (not a good experience cause I had to go pee the last few songs)

2 My Chem concerts (one special Halloween masquarade and one regular one)

And in 59 more days, I will be going to another My Chem concert

bamcr

I've only gone to the FOB concert.
Freeken amazing. <3
Woa, really? SWEET! Did Patrick pop out of the stage?

I've never been to a concert. I was really close to going to a Hellogoodbye concert (im not a huge hellogoodbye fan, but still- a concert!) because they were playing at a local bar thing, but Me and my friends had plans.

Woa, really? SWEET! Did Patrick pop out of the stage?
Nup, lol.

But like, his voice was AMAZING!

And Plain White T's and Cute Is What we Aim For were there, Gym Class Heroes couldn't make it.

There were flames going off behind Andy, and there was like a treadmill thinger for Joe & Pete to slide on. xD

Pete had his broken foot at the time, so he did no crazy jumps. :/

Nup, lol.

And Plain White T's and Cute Is What we Aim For were there, Gym Class Heroes couldn't make it.

There were flames going off behind Andy, and there was like a treadmill thinger for Joe & Pete to slide on. xD

Thats so cool! I want to go to a concert really bad, now =]

I have gone to a Dave Matthews Concert. (My Mom forced me to go with her)

Gawd, I hate him.

Nup, lol.

Pete's jumps are awesome. He just does his craziness.

Dang...my friends went to that. They have the shirts and everthing. I'm so jealous of M. Grrr...

I still can't believe I missed those AMAZING Cobra Starship tickets. $11!!! I could hit myself. Hard.

A Britney Spears concert before she went crazy, Back in her "Im A slave 4 you" days. I loved it, I was dancing around like an idiot.

Latest posts

Back