Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't women date other men, have sex with one, and then the one she chooses is her husband but she'll have the child without him having sex with her? I don't want to stick my *cough* into the women's *cough*. GROSS! ^_^

But don't women date other men, have sex with one, and then the one she chooses is her husband but she'll have the child without him having sex with her? I don't want to stick my *cough* into the women's *cough*. GROSS! ^_^
Eh? You don't get pregnant everytime you have sex o.o'

That's what the topic is about. Types of things to prevent pregnancy during sex.

I'm sure once you're older you'll get over the 'gross' feeling of sex xP Everyone eventually does.

I've heard they also get make one in a tube or egg without having sex..
Is that true or am I mixing the facts up?
Yeah that is true, from what I know. There is a way to take an egg out of one women and put it in another so she can get pregnant and have a baby. I also think there is a way in a special biology lab thing where scientists can make an egg in a "peetree" (I have no idea how to spell peetree that is just how it is pronounced) dish and insert it in the woman. I'm pretty sure that what I said was true, but I'm not 100% possitive.

Cinderpelt ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that is true, from what I know. There is a way to take an egg out of one women and put it in another so she can get pregnant and have a baby. I also think there is a way in a special biology lab thing where scientists can make an egg in a "peetree" (I have no idea how to spell peetree that is just how it is pronounced) dish and insert it in the woman. I'm pretty sure that what I said was true, but I'm not 100% possitive.
Cinderpelt ♥
Yes, it is true that you could take a sperm from a man, or an egg from a women, which ever is needed to make a baby. People who use someone elses sperm or egg, are usually people who can't have a baby because of some problems with there body.

But I don't know how scientists could actually make a baby from scratch, or from a "peetree". But yet, I dont know what a preetree is! XP

Cinderpelt ♥
What happens is they take a sperm from the man, and an egg from the woman. They they fertilize the egg with the sperm and (usually) put the egg back in the original woman's womb.

Yes, it is true that you could take a sperm from a man, or an egg from a women, which ever is needed to make a baby. People who use someone elses sperm or egg, are usually people who can't have a baby because of some problems with there body.
But I don't know how scientists could actually make a baby from scratch, or from a "peetree". But yet, I dont know what a preetree is! XP
A "peetree" is a little dish thing that scientists use. Maybe they use it to let the sperm fertilize the egg... I don't quite know what I am talking about anymore; I should just shut up. LOLs

What is IVF treatmeant?  :)
It's for men & women who cannot convieve a child naturally. So they use the mans sperm, and some of the woman eggs (I think usually about 9, to boost the chances of them concieving through IVF) fertillise them or something and then put them back in, I don't know how it's done properly though.

Fluffums I'm confused aswel, I haven't a clue what we where talking about :(

In brief, the process involves removing ova (eggs) from the woman's body and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium. The fertilised eggs are then transferred to the mother's uterus where normal development occurs. IVF is used commonly when the father's sperm count is low or the woman's fallopian tubes are blocked.
More information on Here

condoms are kina creepy looking me and my brother saw one on the sidewalk when we were walking home

O.O Ewww. Thats so dirty.What kind of person throws there condom out on the street! D:

Ewww! *Shudders*
It could of been one that some boys/girls were just messing about with (Not Used).

The used ones round here are usually near schools with shringes near them, it's quite disgusting as young children will be playing near by.

I know, probably all fake, but meh.
and to you chrsitian sex people: no, it's for reproduction only according to the bible and most christian church teachings.
Bullsh*t! When I'm older, do you think I'm going to have sex just because I want a child? NO! I'm going to have it for fun too. Sex isn't about reproduction always. According to the bible, "God" made it for us to enjoy. Whatever you heard is crap.

-C.M.

Bullsh*t! When I'm older, do you think I'm going to have sex just because I want a child? NO! I'm going to have it for fun too. Sex isn't about reproduction always. According to the bible, "God" made it for us to enjoy. Whatever you heard is crap. 

-C.M.
Well be it as it may, they heard it from a source that misunderstood them and you should let up on them a little bit :D Don't need to be aggressive to make a point.

And I agree with you, sex is more than just an option to create children. With the proper birth control for a person and responsibility, plus someone who is worth your time, sex can be an enjoyable experience. I wouldn't be shocked if some people didn't agree with the "be with the right person" thing though.

I'm not so sure why people like the feelin' of sex like if they want to have a baby, or just for fun XD

I'm not so sure why people like the feelin' of sex like if they want to have a baby, or just for fun XD
Well I heard this somewhere but when the mans thing is inside the womans thing, it sort of has a tickling feeling and both the guy and girl enjoy it, I guess.

-C.M.

Well I heard this somewhere but when the mans thing is inside the womans thing, it sort of has a tickling feeling and both the guy and girl enjoy it, I guess. 

-C.M.
In all honestly, even when you do have sex, you can't describe the feeling. I certainly can't and I first had my experiences at 17. I just know it feels good and it's a pleasure that feels deep...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back